You can make a difference. One way that you can join Immanuel in our mission of Connecting People to God, to Others and to a Mission is through your financial support. Your generosity enables us to connect more people to a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are truly grateful for your gifts and we hope that the convenience of online giving will be beneficial to you.
If you have questions or difficulties accessing or setting up online giving, please email Amie at the church office or call 606-528-4975.
ALSO AVAILABLE, TEXT GIVING
"Text any amount to 84321 to give"
If you text $5 and this is the first time you've used Text-to-Give, you'll be asked to set up a payment method. From that point forward, giving will be as simple as sending a text.
You can see this setup process in the video above. It's easy for you to set up text to give and although we're showing all the steps in the list below... give it a try yourself. You'll see that it feels a lot more quicker than it reads.
1. Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared shortcode used by other churches in your area.
2. If your phone number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
3. Select Immanuel Baptist Church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested.
If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
4. Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
5. Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
6. Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation, in most cases, will go to the default fund (usually the "General" fund).