Make A Payment/Donation To The Following Trips:
- Complete the entire application (for each year you participate in missions)
- You must also download & complete this medical release form, have it notarized, then turn it in to the Pastor Rob, the mission trip team leader, or Debbie Greiwe.
- Your application is not complete until all paperwork and required deposits have been received (this includes passport information and health insurance information).
Please refer to the ibcGO Short-Term Mission Team Financial Policy document under for additional details.
DEPOSITS & REGISTRATION:
- Please remember that your participation in an ibcGO Missions Experience cannot be confirmed until all forms requested through the application process have been reviewed by the Pastor of Missions in collaboration with the Acts 1:8 Strategy Team and your deposit has been paid.
- All payments for ibcGO coordinated or approved trips should be turned in either to the church office during regular office hours or to the designated trip leader during scheduled ibcGO Trip Training events and should be made out to Immanuel Baptist Church.
The payment schedule generally is as follows below. However, trip leaders may need to adjust payment dates and/or amounts according to specific trip needs. Your ibcGO Trip Leader will communicate these details to you upon confirmed registration.
- $200 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit required with application for mission trips with flights ($100 w/o flights unless otherwise indicated)
- rior to purchase of plane tickets by IBC, team member must have balance of airfare in their account.
- 50% of the cost of the trip (or cost of plane ticket, whichever is greater) is due 90 days prior to departure
- 75% of the cost of the trip is due 60 days prior to departure
- 100% of the cost of the trip is due no later than 45 days prior to departure