Immanuel Baptist Church is hosting our Let's Get Real ™ Marriage Conference.
So who should attend? We’re glad you asked … If you are single, seriously dating, engaged, newly married, married for many years or even empty-nesters…you don’t want to miss this conference. Why…because the Let’s Get Real Marriage Conference is unlike any other conference you’ve attended. Those who have attended are calling this a “marriage conference…that’s not really a marriage conference!” That’s because the Let’s Get Real Marriage Conference is literally a spiritual and relationship revival.
1. How can I serve you this week?
2. What has you stressed or anxious?
3. What is the most important thing you need to accomplish this week?
4. What can we do to grow closer to God this week?
5. What are we doing on our next date?
6. How can I pray for you?
Take 30 minutes, ask your spouse these questions and see if you don’t see a few changes in your marriage this week.
Justin and Trisha Davis, RefineUs Ministries refineus.org
1. Do you pray together?
2. Do you still notice each other?
3. Do you ever hold hands?
4. When is the last time you said, “I’m sorry”?
5. When is the last time you said, “Thank you”?
6. When is the last time you planned a surprise
The best marriages are built on two servants in love. Healthy couples live to sacrifice for and serve each other. A husband and wife who constantly serve each other have discovered the secret to a strong, lasting marriage. They do dishes for each other. They wash each other’s cars. They run errands for each other. They give foot rubs and backrubs. They are constantly looking for a way to do something that benefits their spouse. The happiest relationships – the greatest marriages – are marked by servanthood, sacrifice, and generosity. What about your marriage?